Saturday 20 December 2008

A Weird Day

I wasn't intending on posting today but Sam made me laugh.

With fairness in mind the boys alternate opening the Advent calendar. Obviously the aim is to be the one who opens the double sized window on Christmas eve. Sam was delighted, and not a little surprised, when Matty graciously said he could go first.

And so the pattern was established, Sam opening on the odd numbered days and Matty opening on the even. Sam takes his duty very seriously but sometimes loses track of who's turn it is. Which is why I was puzzled and then amused when he came bounding up to me today asking, “Daddy, is today a weird day?” He was disappointed when I told him it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to leave a comment. I read and appreciate them all. Thank You.