Friday 13 June 2008

Around and Around

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment or sent an email regarding the death of Polly's father, John. Polly and the family are most appreciative. Pam, Polly's mum, has asked me to read my blog entry 'John Burn` at the funeral as the eulogy. Friends and family have rallied round and as far as these things can be, we're just about sorted.


I know it's a bit corny but it's very Circle of Life around here. This morning Polly was at a baby shower for two friends. (When did the British start having baby showers?) Then on Sunday we are going to the wedding of the son of a friend of ours. And finally on Tuesday we have John's funeral. As I said, Circle of Life.


And yes, Jacq, Sally, Laura and the rest, I will be telling the honeymoon story soon. Did I mention it involves a Swiss Army knife?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to leave a comment. I read and appreciate them all. Thank You.