Sunday 6 July 2008

You Are Not Taking Your Disability Seriously lf. . .


You have go-faster stripes on your wheelchair.


You use the battery on your electric wheelchair to power a refrigerator for your beer.


You hire out your wheelchair at the school fair for 50p a ride.


You use your artificial leg as a wine-cooler.


You fit monster truck tyres to your wheelchair.


You install an air horn on your wheelchair.


Your walking frame has runner-beans growing up it.


You have an attachment on your chair especially to hang fluffy dice from.


You go in to chemists and ask if they have a pill to cure you.


You paint pictures with your feet even though your hands work perfectly well.


You go in to shops and ask able-bodied people if they need any help.


You use the ceiling track hoist in your bathroom as a swing.


If you can do better then email me or leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! You got me on the last one. It's the simple things in life!

    By the way, I did finally put my links together if you want to check them out. You probably know them all by now though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I thought this was funny and hope you don't mind but am going to copy it as a blog on our Creative Cafe site at http://creativecafe.org.uk ?

    I will put a link back here to your site of course.

    Hope that is Ok with you.
    Creative Cafe supports people with disabilities by the way.

    Thanks a lot
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are hilarious and so original! I'm shocked I haven't read them-LOVE it:-) Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to leave a comment. I read and appreciate them all. Thank You.