Friday 18 July 2008

A Clarification (Under No Duress Whatsoever)

Polly, upon reading the last post, The Honeymoon Story (Part Two), wishes me to clarify something; and since she feeds me, cares for my children, attends to my medical needs, and sleeps with me, it would be churlish, not to say dangerous, to deny her.


She wishes me to make known that the reason we ran out of petrol was not because she negligently did not fill the tank when needed but because the petrol gage was faulty and indicated that the tank was ¼ full. There, I'm sure we all feel better for knowing that.


Oh, and while Polly agrees that the incident was terrifying, she says it pales into insignificance when compared to what happened later.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog. I have MD as well and it's always nice to come and read about you and your family. Great writing here.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to leave a comment. I read and appreciate them all. Thank You.