Friday 3 July 2009

Don't Bat An Eye

I am so sorry for the lack of posts recently. This is entirely down to the fiendishly tedious manner by which I am compelled to type these days. It is terribly frustrating, laborious and time consuming and deeply depressing. I know some profoundly disabled individuals manage to write entire novels by batting their eyelids one letter at a time but they must be blessed with powers of persistence and patience way beyond mine. Even though I am using sophisticated text prediction software just writing this paragraph has taken more than fifteen minutes. At some point in the near future I am going to have to invest a great deal of time and, no doubt, money in improving the situation.

The last week or so has seen the south-east of England in a heatwave, with temperatures regularly above 31C. Generally I enjoy hot weather but sitting on a metal ramp in a metal wheelchair has been a bit much even for me. It's been like carrying your own radiator around with you for a week.

Right, enough for now. I will be trying to write little but more often in future. Please bare with me. I will be exercising my left eyelid in preparation for future posts.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have voice software, or is this with voice software? That would be very difficult indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to leave a comment. I read and appreciate them all. Thank You.