Thursday 5 March 2009

New Post Coming

I AM writing a new post but it is taking longer than anticipated. My stylus control has gone to pot. I'm left handed but I'm writing this with my right hand, picking it out on an on-screen keyboard. Please be patient with me, I've got lots to tell you about the multi-agency case conference we've just had.

Meanwhile, Sam's current favourite joke.

What's black and white, black and white, black and white, black and white, black and white?

A penguin rolling down a hill.

2 comments:

  1. That joke was around when I was at school. It has impressive longevity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That takes some doing, Stephen! Even using my right hand (yes, I am right handed) I find it difficult using a stylus on my PDA screen. Wouldn't even want to think about doing it left handed! Well done for persevering! We look forward to your musings.

    [p.s. You'll be reaching for the Holy Hanky again at this rate! :-)]

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to leave a comment. I read and appreciate them all. Thank You.